March 19, 2013

Overheard at the Wellses Part 2

Because it didn't end at Part 1...

And I should say, I am in no way mocking my husband. I think he is absolutely hilarious. He never ceases to make me laugh, even at the simple things, or find humor in our living situation here in Dominica, and I am very grateful for that. The humor is what gets us past the frustrations. Never a dull moment here.
_________________________________________________


Guess what? There's a Sonic the Hedgehog enzyme, and if you have an extra one you're real fast.

Holy crap is that a rat?!? It's a rat. Is it dead?! It has to be dead. It's dead. Thank God, it's dead.

Michelle please, I am a med prep graduate. Of course I can open that jar for you.

We're learning about fetal development. So when we get pregnant, I'll know everything that's going on with you.

I'm learning to sleep without any covers on.

Michelle, look at this! (Insert disgusting picture.) Isn't that so gross?! And awesome?!

Hey, come here. I want to try something I learned today.

When babies are in the womb, they have this tissue that grows and surrounds them. It helps them to shoot out during labor.

Our new wall decor... Homey right?

I saw a dog gang fight this afternoon.

My lady was older. She died of congestive heart failure, so I can't wait to get to the heart. It's going to look awesome. But I mean, I hope she had a good life and all.

You're being a real anion right now. We need you to be more of a cation. This means you're being negative and we need you to be more positive. Hilarious right?!

The laundry bleached my scivies. Again.

I lost my tweezers today out of my dissection kit. Well, I didn't really lose them. I know where they are. They dropped into the bin of dead juice, and I can't get them until the end of the semester.

Michelle, come here!! Pirates!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...