September 24, 2012

Singing in the Shower

I am feeling very blessed and loved today. Not that I take it for granted, but I do have the most wonderful husband and support system of family and friends.

Thank you for reminding me how lucky we are.

In the midst of a shower of encouraging words (which shed plenty tears of comfort), I also received this video of someone in the shower.

Don't worry, it's not of Matt. But of the only guy that could contend to be just as adorable as my husband.

Be prepared to laugh uncontrollably and have your heart melt all at once.



For the past few nights, Landon has been singing in the shower. Very loudly. Making up his own songs. How can that not make anyone's day better? So I'm sharing my gift to you in return. Hope this lights up your Monday as well!

But my day got even better. Just look at these beauties!




Gorgeous. What a thoughtful guy I married.

And to top it off, he ordered Dominoes for dinner. Delivery. Woo!

Side note: I have to admit, the Dominoes here is much better than at home. And you can get a large one topping pizza, breadsticks, two liter and delivery for just $18. That's typically cheaper than eating at home.

So again, I can't thank you all enough for the prayers, encouraging words, kind thoughts, support and love. We knew this journey wouldn't be easy, and some days are tougher than others, but we couldn't do it if it wasn't for you all. 

A few things I received today that we will definitely be remembering - God is in control, he won't give us more than we can handle and we can do all things through Him.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...