July 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Emmy!

Four years ago today I got the best dog! We aren't sure when her real birthday is, or even how old she really is, so this is the day that we celebrate her 'birthday.'

This adorable photo was taken on the day we brought her home. How could you not instantly fall in love with that face?!


So, we celebrated today with none other than birthday cake flavored frozen yogurt with sprinkles The birthday pup was very excited!



Emmy is the sweetest dog you'll meet. Unless there's another dog around, or a squirrel, or a horse for that matter. Then she's a completely different dog. But mainly, she's a sweet, sweet dog.

I could sit here and write about how she's such a smart, loving dog who thinks she's a person and communicates clearly by the expression of her eyes. I could tell you how much I adore her and get all emotional over her, but I will spare you the details. Instead, I'll just share some of our favorite pictures over the past four years!







 And here are a few photos we took with Emmy for our engagement photos with our favorite photographers at Imagination Photography. Check them out all here!





So, there's your dose of cute for the day.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. =) I was hoping I wasn't the only one that spoils their pup like a child.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...