July 9, 2012

'Ruff' Monday

Monday mornings are never easy. Apparently especially for my sweet Emmy dog.




As I was getting ready this morning, I looked over to realize Emmy was STILL in bed while Matt and I were already up and getting ready for the week ahead. Don't judge, but yes, we do have a body pillow at the foot of our bed for Emmy. And yes, she does snuggle under the covers and acts like she is a person. And yes, it is adorable. 

She is my baby though. And I have no qualms about spoiling her. She certainly deserves it. 

Side note - this is what happens when you pack up all of your kitchen utensils and you need to open a canned item for dinner. What else do you do but bring out the pliers?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...