July 31, 2012

Freeport by Photos

We took another day to go out and explore Freeport - also known as enjoying the beach! I got to swim in the ocean for the first time, and we found a great little mexican restaurant. (It's no El Rodeo, but that's just a given!)

Matt and I are starting to get a little island color. This is good, so we don't stick out as newbies as much! One bus driver told us he knew we must be new students because we didn't have our color yet. So we're doing our best to catch up. Yes mom, I am still using sunscreen though.

We had an adventurous bus ride home, as the driver misunderstood us, so we took the long way around the island. But on the upside, we got to see downtown Freeport.

There is so much beauty surrounding us here, so instead of writing, I'll just show you a glimpse of our day. Don't worry, I left out the photos of all the men in speedos. You're welcome.








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...